Home | Property Owners' Association | Announcements
Covenants | By-Laws | Plat | History

 
HISTORY

Prehistoric Indians | Ute Indians | Spanish and Utes | U.S. and Utes | Durango | Pagosa Springs | Chimney Rock Archaeological Area | Bayfield | Ignacio | San Juan NF | Vallecito Lake | Navajo Reservoir | Deer Valley

Southwest Colorado Area

Prehistoric Indians - It is believed that PaleoIndians, prehistoric hunters and gatherers, arrived on the Colorado Plateau in southwest Colorado near the end of the last ice age, about 10,000 years ago. As the climate gradually became warmer and drier, a way of life called the Archaic developed from about 8000 B.C. to about 300 B.C. These people hunted mostly deer, small game, and birds, and they harvested fruits, nuts, and the seeds of wild plants, using stone slabs for grinding seeds into flour. About 3000 B.C. the Southwesterners learned to grow maize or corn, which had been domesticated in Mexico, but for centuries it was only a minor food. Around 300 B.C., some Mexicans whose culture was based on cultivating maize, beans, and squash in irrigated fields migrated to southern Arizona. These people, called the Hohokam, lived in towns in adobe-plastered houses built around public plazas. The peoples of the northern sector of the Southwestern culture area, after centuries of trading with the Hohokam, modified their life into what is called the Anasazi tradition. The Anasazi, which translates in Navajo as "Ancient Enemies" or more commonly "Ancient Ones", grew maize, beans, and squash and lived in towns of terraced stone or in adobe apartment blocks built around central plazas.

Archaeologists have separated the Anasazi into different cultural time periods. The Anasazi of the earliest period, the Basketmakers, lived near their fields in brush shelters or caves during growing season and created baskets and other woven items. By 500 A.D. as their agriculture evolved and crude pottery making had begun, the Anasazi of the Modified Basketmakers period inhabited pithouses (dugout-type shelters). By 700 A.D. the Anasazi of the Developmental Pueblo period congregated into small communities of above-ground rooms, first made of adobe and posts then of stone and mortar. Between 1100 and 1300 A.D. during the Classic Pueblo period, pottery making and dwelling construction as well as other art forms reached their peak. Well-built, masonry structures sometimes multi-storied were erected as free-standing structures and then in canyon cliff alcoves along with great kivas. The Anasazi left gradually and migrated south into New Mexico and Arizona during the Cultural Decline period with an extended cold drought, which began in 1276 A.D. and lasted to the end of the century. By 1300 A.D. the Anasazi were gone from Colorado and Utah. Three centuries later, Spanish explorers encountered their descendants in the pueblo-dwelling Indians of the Rio Grande Valley and of the Acoma, Zuni, and Hopi mesas. Today, a more updated term for the Anasazi is "Ancestral Puebloans", which correctly credits the ancestors of today's pueblos.

Ute Indians - The oldest continuous residents of Colorado are the Ute Indians. A seminomadic tribe, the Yutas or Utes, who it is believed were descendants of earlier Colorado Archaic Indians, inhabited and controlled the area for the next period of time through contact with the Spanish from the south until being overrun by the white settlers from the east. Only the ruggedness of the region plus the Utesí aggressiveness and raiding capability slowed the eventual encroachment into Indian lands in the late 1800's. Their original territory encompassed most of Colorado and Utah and portions of New Mexico and Arizona. The Ute Indians were nomadic and subsisted by hunting big game and gathering grasses, berries and fruit in the mountainous areas of Colorado and Utah. They were largely confined to this area because of the existence of other tribes who predated them in areas surrounding the mountains. To the east and northeast of the Utes were the Arapahoe, Cheyenne, Kiowa, Apache, Comanche, Sioux and Pawnee. To the south were the Navajo and Apache. To the west and northwest were the Shoshones, Snakes, Bannocks, Paiutes and Goshutes.

The Ute Indians were distinguished by the Ute language, which is Shoshonian (branch of the Uto-Astecan linguistic stock). Other Indians in the United States which speak Shoshonian are the Paiutes, Goshutes, Shoshones, and several California tribes. The early organizations of the Utes were small family units. These units were associated in a loose confederation of seven bands, as follows:

Mouche - lived in So. Colorado and in New Mexico, almost as far south as Santa Fe.
Capote - inhabited the San Luis Valley of Colorado near the headwaters of the Rio Grande, and parts of New Mexico, especially the region where the town of Chama and Tierra Amarilla are now located.
Weeminuche - occupied the valley of the San Juan River and its northern tributaries in Colorado and northwestern New Mexico.
Tabehuache - (also called Uncompahgre) lived in the valleys of the Gunnison and Uncompahgre Rivers in Colorado.
Grand River - (also called Parlanuc) lived along the Grand River in Colorado and Utah.
Yampa - inhabited the Yampa River Valley and adjacent land.
Unitah - inhabited the Uintah basin, especially the western portion.

Of the bands mentioned above the first two (Mouache and Capote) make up the present day Southern Ute Indian Tribe with headquarters in Ignacio, Colorado. The Weeminuche are now called the Ute Mountain Ute Indian Tribe with headquarters in Towaoc, Colorado. The last four bands mentioned (Tabehuache, Grand River, Yampa and Unitah) now comprise the Northern Utes on the Unita-Ouray reservation with headquarters in the town of Fort Duchesne, Utah.

Spanish and Ute Indians - The first Europeans arrived in the southwest in a Spanish expedition led by Francisco Vasquez de Coronado in 1540-1542 in search of the Seven Cities of Gold and provided Spain with a claim of the entire sweep of the American Southwest from California to Kansas as part of New Spain. In 1608 the Spanish sent Juan de Onate and Spanish settlers to the confluence of the Chama and Rio Grande Rivers to found a new colony, San Gabriel. Though not a success, Onate's colony established the Camino Real route from Mexico to Santa Fe, which was formed in 1610 as the headquarters of Spanish government of New Mexico. In 1626, the Capote Utes, one of three Southern Ute groups, made their customary trading trip south to the villages of Pueblo Indian farmers along the Rio Grande, but this contact was noted for the first time by the Spanish scribes in Santa Fe. The Capote Utes claimed the territory from the headwaters of the San Juan River west to the upper Animas River, including a large portion of the mountains to the north. By the 1640's, a fundamental change had taken place with the Southern Utes being the first western tribe to be mounted after stealing and trading "magic dogs" (horses) from neighboring Spanish ranches and pastures. In 1670, the Spanish signed the first formal treaty of peace between western civilization and the Utes in an attempt to stabilize eroding relations with several southwestern tribes. After the Spanish reconquest of New Mexico in 1692, the Navajos moved into the region north of the San Juan River to escape Spanish reprisals for the Pueblo Revolt 12 years earlier in 1680. The Capote Utes tolerated the Navajos for the next 50 years but by mid-century drove them back south of the San Juan River due to dwindling area resources. In 1765, Juan Maria Antonio Rivera led a prospecting and trading expedition north into southwest Colorado and pioneered the eastern leg of the Old Spanish Trail through the San Juans and reached as far as Moab, Utah. Two friars, Dominguez and Escalante, looking for a route from Santa Fe to California missions, followed Rivera's trail somewhat in 1776 and traveled near the present-day towns of Durango and Dolores. Many southwest Colorado map features were named during these early Spanish expeditions which served to open trade routes into the San Juans for the benefit of the Spaniards as well as the Indians. In 1800, the Spanish ceded eastern Colorado to the French. By 1829, the Old Spanish Trail stretched 1200 miles from Santa Fe to Los Angeles.

U.S. and Ute Indians - The Louisiana Purchase by the United States from France in 1803 extended the U.S. territory to the Rocky Mountains and cracked the door open for fur trappers and traders to follow the explorers into the mountains. In 1806, Lt. Zebulon Pike and his exploring party entered Colorado and saw the Rockies. As early as 1812, Ezekial Williams was reported to have trapped for fur in Ute territory in southwest Colorado. Unknown to the Utes, the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo, which ended the Mexican War of 1846-48, ceded all of New Mexico and Colorado to the United States. In 1850 the U.S. purchased Texas's claims in Colorado, and the present boundaries of the state were established. The first of several treaties between the Utes and the U.S. was negotiated at Abiquiu, New Mexico in December, 1849 to acknowledge the authority of the United States to establish forts and Indian agencies in the area. Kit Carson was appointed U.S. Indian agent in 1850 to oversee the distribution of rations in the Chama area for starving Indians whose tribal lands had been encroached by Spanish-Mexicans and other whites. In return for the rations the Indians were supposed to try farming which never commenced.

Fed by a depression in 1857, the search for gold in Colorado started in 1857 with small pockets found in streams. In 1858, the Denver City Town Company was founded. The first Texas cattle arrived in Colorado in 1859. Also in 1859, Capt. John N. Macomb of the Corps of Topographical Engineers set out to map a military route to Utah right through Southern Ute territory. They started from Abiquiu and went north to Pagosa Springs then west along the foothills of the San Juan Mountains creating the route today known as U.S. Highway 160. The real invasion of whites into Ute territory began after a mining expedition led by Charles Baker in 1860 reported immense gold deposits in the streams of the San Juans. Colorado became a U.S. territory in 1861. The first productive mines in the San Juans werenít discovered until 1870 by Adnah French on Ute land in the Silverton area and produced a bona fide gold rush. This precipitated the 1873 Brunot Treaty with the indigenous Utes and purchased the mineral rights of 3.5 million acres to pacify the Indians and to protect the encroaching miners (map). The Ute reservation had been established with all seven Ute groups by the Treaty of 1868, negotiated by Kit Carson and territorial governor Alexander Hunt, and favorably retained the San Juans to the Utah border as Ute land and constituted 15 million acres but gave up rights to lands east of the Continental Divide (map). The U.S. government solemnly agreed that this treaty was binding and "final forever" but lasted only the five years. The Hayden Surveys explored and mapped the Rockies from 1868-1876, which was featured at the Department of Interior exhibit at the Philadelphia Centennial Exposition in 1876. Colorado became the 38th state in 1876. The Ute reservation as a whole existed until 1880, when the Ute Removal Bill was signed after being prompted by the Meeker massacre in September 1879. (Colorado map of 1879) This confrontation ended 200 years of unsuccessful effort by the Utes to coexist with the whites. The Northern Ute groups, led by Chief Ouray, left in September 1881 to be resettled from the mountains and valleys to the semi-desert plateaus of the Uintah Reservation in Utah. The Southern Ute groups, led by Chief Ignacio, were further confined in southwestern Colorado adjacent to the New Mexico border. This insured the trend of "manifest destiny" in southwest Colorado for additional white settlers to move in for clearing farms and fencing for ranches. In 1890, the U.S. officially declared an end to frontier. In 1894-95, the U.S. government formally established the present Southern Ute Reservation. Plots of land were to be alloted to each family with remainder open to settlers. The Weeminuche Band did not want allotment and moved to the western end of the reservation and formally became the Ute Mountain Ute Reservation in 1902. In 1924, American Indians became United States citizens. In 1937, a Restoration Act returned 222,016 acres to the Southern Utes, and in 1938, a Restoration Act returned 30,000 acres to the Ute Mountain Utes. In 1953, there was a settlement with the U.S. Government for Ute land. (Map of current Ute Reservations).

Today three Ute tribes are recognized by the U.S. Government: the Southern Ute Indian Tribe of the Southern Ute Reservation, Colorado; the Northern Ute Indian Tribe of the Uintah & Ouray Reservation, Utah; and the Ute Mountain Tribe of the Ute Mountain Reservation, Colorado, New Mexico & Utah.

Durango - Twenty-five miles to the west of Deer Valley, the town of Durango owes its existence to the railroad. General Henry Jackson Palmer's original Denver & Rio Grande Railroad (D&RGRR) development plan in 1870 was for a north-south route from Denver to Mexico City by way of Santa Fe and El Paso, but the ore strikes in the San Juans in 1872-1874 caused a pause and northwestern turn from Chama, New Mexico along the Old Spanish Trail to Durango. The line originally was to run from Silverton to Animas City whose residents and business people raised their asking price for land for the train depot and offices. Palmer associates William Bell and Alexander Hunt decided to bypass Animas City, which was established on August 26, 1876, and erect their station in a new townsite one and one-half miles to the south on the Animas River in 1880. Hunt was a former Colorado territorial governor and had just returned from a trip to the Mexican city of Durango, a prosperous and commercial city with a mountainous location next to a river, and that name was suggested and chosen.

By 1881 Durango was a fully functioning town with its own government and was incorporated on April 27, 1881. The first construction train arrived in Durango on July 27, 1881, and the first passenger train arrived on August 1, 1881. Buildings sprang up and the San Juan and New York Mining and Smelter Company built a smelter in town. The Strater Hotel opened in 1888. By the early 1890s Durango had electric power, a streetcar, several newspapers, and over 2,700 inhabitants. Ranching, farming, and lumbering developed to support the mining industry, but when it declined in the early 1900ís, they became the major economic base. Mining had a brief resurgence when uranium ore was mined during World War II. From this material U-234 was refined to be used in the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs of 1945. By 1952, the railroad had suspended year-round operations, but the tourists had begun to discover the region. Today recreation and tourism play a major role in the area's economy with the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad established in 1981 as the centerpiece. What was once Animas City was annexed by Durango in 1947 and is now the north part of Durango.  Read more Durango history here and visit the Animas Museum.

Pagosa Springs - Thirty-five miles to the east of Deer Valley, the Pagosa Springs area with its hot springs were coveted by both the Utes and Navajo who fought sporadically for centuries until a one-on-one fight-to-the-death in 1866 resulted in Ute control. Pagosah means "healing waters" in the Ute language. In 1877, a U.S. townsite was declared, and Fort Lewis was built and garrisoned to protect settlers from restive Utes still in the area following the 1873 treaty. Settlers moved to area in 1878-1890 to engage in ranching, stock-raising, lumbering, milling, and coal mining. The town was named Pagosa Springs in 1882, platted in 1883, and incorporated on March 18, 1891. In 1890, Fort Lewis was moved to Durango. Several spas were started, but Pagosa Springs never achieved the success that Glenwood Springs and Ouray enjoyed with their hot springs.

Chimney Rock Archaeological Area - Fifteen miles to the east of Deer Valley, the two eroded spires rising above the Piedra River Picture of Peidra River give the Chimney Rock Archaeological Area its name. Over 91 sites (mounds) have been surveyed in the 6.1 acres of this National Forest Service interpretive site and comprise 27 work camps in the Piedra River Valley with the remaining sites involving 217 residences. There are seven villages or groupings of the sites of which the High Mesa village with its Great House Pueblo and Chacoan connection being studied/excavated the most by archaeologists and found to be inhabited by the Ancestral Puebloans (Anasazi) for approximately 200 years (925 to 1125 AD). 93 miles away to the southwest is Chaco Canyon from which a group of Chacoans migrated to Chimney Rock and established an outlier community perhaps for the timber to support the large settlement at Chaco Canyon and sun and moon observations from the high mesa. As ruling elite, the Chacoans built their Great House pueblo high up on top of the narrow mesa in a dominant location close to the two spires. Chimney Rock has also been identified as an important archaeoastronomy site as it may have served as an observatory for the "lunar standstill" phenomenon which occurs every 18.6 years as well as solar observations for calendrical purposes. As the Chacoan system began to collapse during the period 1125-1150 AD, Chimney Rock declined earlier than other southwest Colorado Anasazi settlements. The Chimney Rock inhabitants moved off the Colorado Plateau and probably followed the San Juan River to the south. Taos Pueblo elders claim that one of their clans originated at Chimney Rock, and is still held as a sacred place by them as well as the Southern Ute Tribe.

Chimney Rock Picture of Chimney Rock archaeological study and excavation were first conducted in 1921-22 and more over the years and established as an archeological area in 1970. The Frank Eddy work in 1970-72 identified the 91 sites and excavated/stabilized four for public tours. Four daily tours as well as special events to mark solar and lunar events are conducted in-season May 15 to September 30 by the non-profit Chimney Rock Interpretive Association.

Bayfield - Six miles to the west of Deer Valley, Bayfield is located where U.S. Highway 160 crosses the Los Pinos River. The first non-Indian to settle in the Pine River Valley was John Taylor, a former slave and Buffalo soldier turned trapper, who arrived in 1871. The first cattle were brought into the valley in 1875. The area gradually opened up as farmers and ranchers discovered the fertile valley. Much of the land was homesteaded by Squatters Rights. The original townsite in the Pine River Valley was called Los Pinos and was two miles north of the current site of Bayfield. The first house in Bayfield was built in 1881. William A. Bay, a Missourian, settled in 1884, and his home still stands at 225 Pearl Street (the street being named after Mr. Bay's daughter). The town was laid out in 1888. Feeling that the area needed a supply town, Mr. Bay donated acreage as did the Schiller family. A coin toss determined whether Mr. Bay or Mr. Schiller would get to name the new town. The town was incorporated on July 13, 1906 with Gorge Wheeler as the first mayor. The first automobile in Bayfield was a 1910 Metz owned by Dr. Ellis Newland, who came from Lipscomb Texas in 1900 in a covered wagon and settled in Bayfield as its first doctor. Bayfield experienced the occasional tragedies of fire (1902, 1905, 1920, and 1946) and flood (1911, twice in 1927, 1957) that happen every so often in rural valley towns. Bayfield has since served as a supply town and social center for area farmers and ranchers, and more recently as a bedroom community for Durango. The State Highway Department built a bypass just north of Bayfield in the early 1960's, and by the early 1970's town businesses and subdivisions began spreading north of the bypass.

Copies of Bayfield: Views Through Time are on loan and for sale at Pine River Public Library, corner Mill and Pearl Streets. There's a book Bayfield and the Pine River Valley with lots of historic photos.

Ignacio - Ten miles to the south of Bayfield, Ignacio is the current headquarters of the Southern Ute Indians and was named after a Ute chief. The town was incorporated on July 7, 1913.

San Juan National Forest - Bordering Deer Valley and extending north into the San Juan Mountains, the San Juan National Forest was created by presidential proclamation on June 3, 1905. Most of its present boundaries were established in 1947. The forest includes about 1,869,931 acres in nine Colorado counties. Part of it is a multi-use area that blends recreation with summer cattle and sheep grazing and selective logging. 467,400 acres have been designated as the Weeminuche Wilderness in which no mechanized activity is permitted. There are nearly 250 miles of trails for hiking and backpacking, roads for off highway vehicles, and numerous camp grounds and picnicking facilities.

The San Juan NF has its share of National Forest System cultural and natural heritage crown jewels including Chimney Rock and Fall Creek Archaeological Areas. The complementing San Juan Mountains Association is a non-profit organization which promotes public education, conservation, and interpretation of natural and cultural resources on public land in Southwest Colorado.

Vallecito Lake - Thirteen miles north of Bayfield, Vallecito Lake is a man-made recreational lake/reservoir at the head of the Pine River Valley on the Los Pinos River, whose headwaters are in the San Juan National Forest and which flows into the Navajo Reservoir. The 1910 geologic survey of Pine River Valley established the basis for planning a reservoir just below the confluence of Pine River and Vallecito River. After two particularly damaging floods in 1927 to the Pine River Valley, a proposal was written for a dam for flood control and irrigation purposes. In the early 1930s, US Bureau of Indian Affairs sent in surveyors, and test holes were dug to determine where and what type of dam would be practical. Farms were bought to make a place for water storage. The U.S. Bureau of Reclamation built houses for its employees, and the Pine River Project became known as Vallecito Reservoir. Dam construction was started in 1939, and the reservoir now provides recreation as well as flood control and irrigation water.

Navajo Reservoir - 23 miles south of Bayfield in New Mexico, the Navajo Reservoir was created by damming the San Juan River in New Mexico. The reservoir is a high desert lake fed by the San Juan, Piedra, and Los Pinos Rivers flowing out of the San Juan Mountains from the north. Navajo State Park offers three park areas for camping and various water sport facilities.

Deer Valley Estates -

Located off U.S. Highway 160 at Milepost 109, the Deer Valley Estates property has an interesting history. Recorded history began when the area was settled for ranching and farming in the late 1870's. The old log cabin on Lot #39 was lived in by someone named Black and was once a stagecoach station. The stageline operated until 1890 and ran from Ignacio up to the Sauls Creek area through the current Deer Valley on its way to above Bayfield and on over to Durango. The stage trip from Bayfield to Durango took 4 hours in good weather. An old sawmill was operated on Lot #31 back in the logging days.

In more recent years, the property was owned by a lady by the name of Loleet Brink Wieland as part of her ranch and was sold to the original property developer back in the late 1960's or early 1970's. Loleet's parents, William and Margaret Brink, had come to Ignacio in 1902 from El Reno, Oklahoma, and filed on ranch land just north of Ignacio under the desert claims act. Loleet was married to Ernest Wieland, son of William and Sarah (Fowler) Wieland. As an early settler/farmer, William Wieland came to Bayfield in the late 1870's from Wisconsin and filed a homestead application on two and one-quarter sections on Beaver Creek in 1884. Loleet recalled the Deer Valley part of the ranch being called "Rattlesnake Hill" as well as "Coyote Draw", due to number of rattlesnakes and coyotes. There were so many cattle injured by the snakes that it made cattle ranching an extremely difficult operation. Ernest passed in 1974 at age 79, and Loleet passed in 1993 at age 87.

In the 1970's when the economy declined, the original property developer was in dire financial stress and died when his plane flew into the side of a Colorado mountain. A bank in Plano, Texas had the paper on the land and after the courts finally settled his estate in the late 1970's, the land was sold in 1980 to Fenney and Associates (Andrew Fenney and Gordon Engelen) of Addison, Texas to finish the development. The property was re-platted, the roads were re-engineered, and the subdivision was named Deer Valley Estates. Fenney and Associates began selling Deer Valley lots in late 1980. When the lots were essentially sold out in 1984, the property owners' association then took a more active role and elected its first board of directors at a meeting on March 3, 1984, in Dallas. Fencing was completed in 1984. Water rights were purchased in 1985, as well as roads were completed to all lots. Electric was extended to all lots in 1986. Telephone service installation was completed in 1990. The automatic gate was installed in 1994. After discovering discrepancies in lot property lines in 1996, the resurvey of the entire development was begun in 1997. Vallecito Water Company sold shares in 1997 for water service to Deer Valley in their Phase 3. Road signs and mailboxes were installed in 1998. The entrance road off Highway 160 was paved with asphalt to the automatic gate in 1999. The resurvey was completed in 2000. An entrance sign was installed in 2002 as well as additional speed limit signs. A dumpster enclosure was built in 2003. Entrance enhancement/beautification was accomplished in 2003-2004 with addition of the street light, welcome sign, relocation of keypad, and gate repainting. Additional cluster mailboxes were added in 2004.Completed 

The first Deer Valley home was completed by Bert and Juanita Jones, originally of Pasadena, Texas, on Lot #78 in 1985. They were also the first full-time Deer Valley residents and lived in Deer Valley from 1985 to 1992, at which time they moved back to Pasadena due to failing health. Both Bert and Juanita have passed on, and Anson Jones now uses the home as a summer residence. Home building at Deer Valley in the 80's was slow like the U.S. economy. By the end of the decade, three homes, with only one housing full-time residents, were at Deer Valley. Home building activity increased in the 1990 and 2000's for a total of 56 Deer Valley homes by the end of 2013.  Current Deer Valley homes include:

  1. Lot #2: Home Built in 2004
  2. Lot #3: Home Built in 2005
  3. Lot #6: Home Built in 2003
  4. Lot #7: Home Built in 1997
  5. Lot #8: Home Built In 2003
  6. Lot #9: Home Built in 1995
  7. Lot #11:Home Built in 2004
  8. Lot #12:Home Built in 1994
  9. Lot #13:Home Built in 2002
  10. Lot #14:Home Built in 2005 
  11. Lot #15:Home Built in 2005
  12. Lot #18: Home Built in 2004
  13. Lot #20: Home Built in 1996
  14. Lot #21: Home Built in 2004
  15. Lot #23: Home Built in 2013
  16. Lot #24: Home Built in 2005
  17. Lot #25: Home Built in 2006
  18. Lot #27: Home Built in 2000
  19. Lot #28: Home Built in 2002
  20. Lot #30: Home Built in 1996
  21. Lot #34: Home Built in 2006
  22. Lot #36: Home Built in 2006
  23. Lot #40: Home Built in 2002
  24. Lot #41: Home Built in 1995
  25. Lot #42: Home Built in 2003
  26. Lot #43: Home Built in 1997
  27. Lot #45: Home Built in 2014
  28. Lot #47: Home Built in 2000
  29. Lot #48: Home Built in 1996
  30. Lot #50: Home Built in 1986
  31. Lot #51: Home Built in 2005
  32. Lot #52: Home Built in 2013
  33. Lot #54: Home Built in 2002
  34. Lot #56: Home Built in 2000
  35. Lot #57: Home Built in 2009
  36. Lot #59: Home Built in 1992
  37. Lot #61: Home Built in 2003
  38. Lot #63: Home Built in 1986
  39. Lot #64: Home Built in 1999
  40. Lot #66: Home Built in 1997
  41. Lot #67: Home Built in 2000
  42. Lot #69: Home Built in 2002
  43. Lot #70: Home Built in 2007
  44. Lot #71: Home Built in 2004
  45. Lot #72: Home Built in 1998
  46. Lot #73: Home Built in 1994
  47. Lot #75: Home Built in 1997
  48. Lot #76: Home Built in 2005
  49. Lot #78: Home Built in 1985
  50. Lot #79: Home Built in 2005
  51. Lot #80: Home Built in 2003
  52. Lot #81: Home Built in 2000
  53. Lot #82: Home Built in 2006
  54. Lot #84: Home Built in 2002
  55. Lot #85: Home Built in 2005
  56. Lot #86: Home Built in 2002